What’s on my bucket list are several things:
- First and foremost on my list is helping people. I want to be able to help the homeless achieve their dreams. And what a homeless person dreams of the most is having a home. I want to introduce them to the world of entrepreneurship as well.
- I want to travel the 50 United States and see its awesome wonders. I want to travel abroad to places like Paris, Italy, Egypt and Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Hong Kong and Singapore. I also want to see the islands of the Mediterrnean Sea.
- I want to help orphaned children. I want them to know that they are loved and that their potential for success in unlimited.
- I want to create and E-book
- I want to design jewelry, home decor and wearable art and sell it at craft shows
- I want to plant a huge garden
- I want to own several homes
- And finally, I want to retire on an island and have a little bed and breakfast. I definitely want to leave the chaos of the city behind. And nothing calms me more than the sea.
Why do a bucket List?
Because it reminds of us of what’s really important. And if we achieve the goals on the list, it helps us to live life to the fullest.
So please, feel free to share with us what’s on your bucket list. Who knows, maybe someone might get inspired by your vision.